About Me

My photo
The middle of the Buckeye State, Ohio, United States
Hi! I'm Angela. I'm a 47 year old wife, mother of 2 adult children, and became a grandmother on August 23, 2012. I am disabled due to a spinal disease called Arachnoiditis but I try to lead as normal a life as I can. Thank you for stopping by! If you'd like to contact me for any reason, feel free to drop me a line: tndrft001 (at) gmail (dot) com

Monday, October 1, 2012

Breast Cancer Awareness

October 1, 2012 Good afternoon y'all! This is my very first blog post and I'm excited to be with y'all today. The first thing I want to cover is about October being Breast Cancer Awareness month! If you haven't yet, please do your self-exam and call to schedule your mammogram! Yes, men, this is for you as well.
This blog is going to be about a mixture of things: what it is like to live with a spinal cord stimulator implant (for those who do not know what that is, I will go into detail on this later), my kids, my grandson, my pets, and just random things in general. :0) I'm not sure how often I will be posting yet, but I will try to post at least twice a week. For those who like nail polish and nail art, I am also starting a nail polish review blog called "Older Women Like Color Too" and should be live with it very soon so keep your eyes open for it. Thank you for stopping by to visit with me for a few minutes today. If you'd like, please leave me a brief comment to let me know you stopped by and let me know what you think of the blog so far. Have a wonderful afternoon! Angela

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Angela!!! Congrats on starting your new adventures. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete